Hi All,

I have used OpenWRT but very new to OpenWISP. I want to use OpenWISP to
manage/control in access of 1000 OpenWRT based LAPs.
Can you please help me with few of my queries:

1) How mature is OpenWISP w.r.t commercial products such as CISCO WLCs?
2) Does it support Mobility Groups? Can it be used with CISCO WLC for
inter-WLC mobility?
3) Does it support CAPWAP? If not, how difficult is it to integrate it with
OpenCAPWAP?

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
Deepak