Weekly update,
During the week, i was working on solving issue 93
<https://github.com/openwisp/django-netjsonconfig/issues/93> .

Work done:
with respect to the last commit on PR 115
<https://github.com/openwisp/django-netjsonconfig/pull/115/commits/9285773e9abd9f3e474e081989325c42747b630c>
,
It is now possible to declare variables in the web UI both at template and
device creation.

Currently working on.
I am currently working on how to make variable declaration in the advance
mode pass the Schema validation using JavaScript.