*Weekly Update*

This week, I worked on the notification model and the celery APIs for
notifications.
* what can be done now*
As of this PR, it is possible for admins to
-Receive notifications when a user imports their templates
-Receive notifications when user delete their templates
-Users who import templates get the contents of their templates
periodically synchronized and a notification send to the designer to
indicate last synchronized date.

here is the PR:
Notification model
<https://github.com/openwisp/django-netjsonconfig/pull/124>

*What to do next*
- Perform changes which may be requested by mentors.
- work solve the *ModuleNotFoundErrror* on openwisp_controller in order to
make the APIs on django_netjsonconfig available to openwisp_controller.