Hi

I have requirement of registering AP in openwisp from backend. Client is
providing AP information like name , mac address etc in csv file .
We have to get all information from csv file and need to register AP using
that information .
Is there any API or script exist in openwisp where we can pass these
information as arguments and register AP in openwisp.

Regards
Amit