Hi Noumbissi

*Thanks for your reply.*
*actually I managed to figure out.  I was setting the network field in
interface section, however I just found there is a section called "Attached
networks" ,   I added the new Wireless to "lan" attached network and
everything worked very well now.*
*Just going to get more access points to be managed by owisp2.*

*Best Regards*
*Reza*