I want to monkey patch TopologyAdmin to change `receive_url` function,
for that, I want to access TopologyAdmin.receive_url_querystring_arg,

However, I get
```
AttributeError: type object 'TopologyAdmin' has no attribute
'receive_url_querystring_arg'
```

1. I created a new django project
2. Follow:
https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-network-topology#setup-integrate-in-an-existing-django-project
3. Do the following commands in `python manage.py shell`
```

from openwisp_utils.admin import ReceiveUrlAdmin
from openwisp_network_topology.admin import TopologyAdmin
TopologyAdmin.receive_url_querystring_arg

```

I tried the same thing inside the network-topology's manage.py shell and it
worked.
Is there a different way to access it from a different project?

Thanks,
Ajay Tripathi