Adding a few more queries, :sweat_smile:

6)*Adding backward compatitability for renaming models* :

> Rename the model which is now called Threshold to AlertSettings, in a
> backward compatible way (eg: provide a data migration which creates the
> alert table first, copies the data from the threshold table into alert and
> then remove the old threshold table, or an equivalently working
> alternative).

My query is, in newer versions of Django (>2), it automatically detects
renaming of models without causing any data loss. I have verified it first
handed by simply running `makemigrations'.
$ python manage.py makemigrations
Did you rename the monitoring.Threshold model to AlertSettings? [y/N]
So, I wanted to know would this alternate way be acceptable as creating a
new data table and deleting the old one won't be required if we are simply
renaming the model without any data loss.
Similar case for renaming model `Graph` to `Chart`.

7)*Monitoring Checks section in Device Admin* :
This should involve checks from network monitoring checks (just want to
confirm) which currently has only one check type `ping` to check for `rtt`.
Also, after this should the `Network Monitoring Section` still be visible
on the admin home page?