Hi Ajay,

the proposal looks a good start.

As I mentioned to you a few days ago, since you've been involved with the
project for some time, I believe this project is too easy for you as it is
now.
Since you have the talent to do a more complex project or achieve better
results, it would be a shame to waste it.
I suggest that you add the resolution of some other key github issues of
the projects you're going to work on, in order to achieve the following:

- push yourself out of the comfort zone and grow more as a developer
- help the OpenWISP project
- increase the difficulty level of your project for the sake of fairness
and adherence to GSoC guidelines

Why there's no coding activity planned in the community bonding period? We
should spend this time with productive activities, especially the one
related to general cleanups and improvements mentioned above.

Here's the issue I suggests to take in consideration:

*Backward conversion (allowing to store the full UCI configuration of each
device into OpenWISP)*

- https://github.com/openwisp/netjsonconfig/issues/104
- https://github.com/openwisp/netjsonconfig/issues/100
- add a view in openwisp-controller to capture the full device conf and add
the required code in openwisp-config to send it, this could be considered
an experimental feature but nonetheless a first step

This would be a very useful front to work on, a lot of users expect to find
the full configuration of a device in OpenWISP because that's how other
controllers work.

I hope this helps :)
Federico