Hello Everyone

Can we change OpenWisp Controller UI's user  password by script ?

I know we can create superuser by following command .

echo "from django.contrib.auth import get_user_model; User =
get_user_model(); User.objects.create_superuser('$OPENWISP_ADMIN_USER',
'ad...@test.com', '$OPENWISP_ADMIN_PASS')" | python3
/home/openwisp/manage.py shell

Is something same solution or any scripts possible which can be used for
changing password of particular user ?

Thanks In Advance!

Regards
Amit