*24th August, 2020 - 28th August, 2020*

*PRs Merged:*

   - [ux] Improve threshold values of resource metrics
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/pull/199>
   -
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/pull/201>
   Issues/212 health checks
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/pull/213>
   -
   [fix] Config applied checks will now work only on ok and problem health
   status <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/pull/215>
   - [fix] Fixed create_ping and create_config migrations
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/pull/216>
   -
   [docs] Update Readme
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/pull/209>

*PRs Ready for Review:*

   -
   [fix] Fixed tolerance to be checked in minutes and not seconds
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/pull/220>
   - [chores] Correct use of swappable in migrations and include migrations
   in qa-checks <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/pull/217>
   - [fix] AlertSettings tolerance field should not have any default value
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/pull/222>
   -
   Merge dev in master
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/pull/221> (there are
   currently two blockers before we merge it which have been mentioned in
   opening comment).

*Next:*
Google Summer of Code wraps up this week and it was a very great learning
experience for me.
I think we added some great features to the monitoring module which should
be helpful to multiple users.
Though few improvements as listed in the backlog column
<https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/projects/1#column-8844555>
and resolving an issue with Elasticsearch (which will be a big add-on)
remained and I hope to work upon them and continue contributing to OpenWISP
and open source in general.

Thanks a lot Federico, Pablo, Noumbissi, Ajay, Gagan and whoever helped me
to improve knowing or unknowingly.
It wouldn't had been this great a journey without you all 😊.

Thanks & Regards
Hardik Jain
:)