- hosts: openwisp2
  become: "{{ become | default('yes') }}"
  roles:
    - openwisp.openwisp2
  vars:
    # variabili per ruolo openwisp2
    openwisp2_default_from_email: "openwisp@{{ inventory_hostname }}"
    openwisp2_controller_version: "0.7.0"
    openwisp2_network_topology_version: "0.5.1"
    openwisp2_notifications_pip: true
    openwisp2_notifications_delete_old_notifications: 60
    openwisp2_celery_broker_max_tries: 10
    openwisp2_network_topology: true
    openwisp2_controller_pip: true
    openwisp2_users_pip: true
    openwisp2_utils_pip: true
    openwisp2_django_netjsonconfig_pip: false
    openwisp2_django_x509_pip: true
    openwisp2_django_loci_pip: true
    openwisp2_netjsonconfig_pip: false
    openwisp2_network_topology_pip: true
    openwisp2_extra_python_packages: [bpython]
    openwisp2_language_code: "it-it"
    openwisp2_time_zone: "UTC"
    openwisp2_ssl_state: "Italia"
    openwisp2_ssl_locality: "Matera"
    openwisp2_ssl_organization: "Ninux Basilicata"
    openwisp2_http_allowed_ip: "10.8.0.0/16"
    # DATABASE SQLite
    openwisp2_database:
        engine: "django.contrib.gis.db.backends.spatialite"
        name: "{{ openwisp2_path }}/db.sqlite3"
        user: "openwisp2"
        password: "YOUR-PASSWORD"
    # Variabili per nginx