Hello,

I am trying to create a bridge interface in the OpenWisp web interface.
Here it is in attachment.

After editing it and saving the configuration in OpenWisp, I expect the
bridge to be created on the machine. I do not see it in the list of
interface in 'Network->Interfaces' of Luci. Neither in the
/etc/config/network config file. While the openwisp_config daemon has
restarted correctly.

```
Tue Jul 27 12:13:21 2021 daemon.info openwisp: Local configuration outdated
Tue Jul 27 12:13:21 2021 daemon.info openwisp: Downloading configuration
from controller...
Tue Jul 27 12:13:21 2021 daemon.info openwisp: OpenWISP config agent
stopping
Tue Jul 27 12:13:22 2021 daemon.info openwisp: OpenWISP config agent started
```

I've restarted it manually, it does not help.

Do you think it is possible to enable more log files? Verbose log files to
see what happens when the openwisp_config daemon tries to create the bridge
interface (named br-bb)?

Regards
Yves