Hi All,

I'm new to Openwisp and I've just installed Openwisp using this guide
<https://github.com/openwisp/ansible-openwisp2#install-this-role>.

The main purpose of this installation will be to manage several openwrt
remote devices but I would like to test the openwisp-wifi-login-pages for
guest captive portal solution.

I'm not sure how to proceed and I've found that there is an Ansible role to
deploy and manage openwisp-wifi-login-pages
<https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-wifi-login-pages>.

I tried to install it but I can't see any change on the openwisp management
portal, is it normal ? I was expecting something like a captive portal
management solution to be installed on the Openwisp controller then the
openwrt devices can redirect guest wifi users to it.

I don't have any particular skills in ansible and I'm just looking for some
clear guidance or explanation on what I can expect from Openwisp when it
comes to captive portal solution.

Many thanks for your help.
Have a nice day.
Dany