Respected Sir/madam,
I am Sahil Ramchandanai, an Electrical Engineering undergrad, I am in
Government Engineering Collage Rajkot(GTU) in my second year. I am new to
open source contributions but I am well aware of python and currently
learning Django framework. I would love to contribute to your organization
but could you please tell me how to get started?
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Regards
Sahil