Hi,

Thank you for providing this wonderful tool and community to support
openwisp. my scenario is I am trying to configure full messh VPN using
wireguard. I  configured using template multiple wireguard peers but when I
assign configuration value to device, I am not able to repeat the interface
(wg0) to multiple peers. If I configure this on the OpenWRT using UCI or
Luci, it is possible to configure multiple peers referencing a single
wireguard interface. But from Openwisp it requires distinct interfaces and
since I configure only one interface, all the peers are inactive. How can I
overcome this limitation?

Thanks in advance