am able to solve this error: now am encountering new problem:

TASK [Stouts.postfix : Install requirements (Debian)]
******************************************************************************************************************************************************
[DEPRECATION WARNING]: Invoking "apt" only once while using a loop via
squash_actions is deprecated. Instead of using a loop to supply multiple
items and specifying `name: "{{item}}"`, please use `name:
['postfix', 'ca-certificates', 'mailutils', 'libsasl2-modules']` and remove
the loop. This feature will be removed in version 2.11. Deprecation
warnings can be disabled by setting
deprecation_warnings=False in ansible.cfg.
failed: [-----------------] (item=[u'postfix', u'ca-certificates',
u'mailutils', u'libsasl2-modules']) => {"ansible_loop_var": "item",
"changed": false, "item": ["postfix", "ca-certificates", "mailutils",
"libsasl2-modules"], "msg": "Failed to update apt cache: "}

PLAY RECAP
               : ok=2    changed=0    unreachable=0    failed=1
 skipped=0    rescued=0    ignored=0

I ran : sudo apt-get update manually. I don't see any error while executing
that command.