Greetings...
                   Hii  team,
                                      I am planning to generate ticket
system for routers notifications. If I want to send an API request from
openwisp2 hosted server to ticket raising server. How and where can I edit
notifications code in the openwisp2? Is it possible ?  If the device is not
reachable for 10/15 mins I am planning to send notification through API for
creating a ticket tracking system.  Do I have to write a new API or else we
can use an already existing API for this.

 Thanks in advance