In the VPN section of OpenWISP I have a Wireguard server configured, using
the Webhook including two Peers defined in the Object Properties. The hope
and assumption I had, is that these custom peers would be included in the
configuration that the webhook passes to the wireguard server, along with
the wireguard device clients.

These two peers are my OpenWISP and Radius server, so they are included in
the wireguard tunnel, facilitating easy communication between all
applications. When a new device is added, and the webhook is processed,
only the device clients are passed to the wireguard server, so these 2
peers are removed from the wireguard config and I have to manually add them
back.

Is it possible to pass these custom peer objects defined in the
Configurations->VPN Servers->Wireguard through the webhook?