Hi capoano, I need to use openwrt with chillispot
Excuse me, taking advantage, there is some function to export the user or
the batch with their passwords, I can't see the user's password either, it
shows, "Raw passwords are not stored, so there is no way to see this user's
password, but you can change the password "