Let me start by saying that I am new to openwisp. I tried to install it in
different ways: I normally access the web page with the admin account.
After I create a new NAS and a new user, doing a debug in freeradius, the
NAS is unknown and if I add it manually in clients.conf of freeradius, the
new user added in openwisp is not recognized by freeradius. I have enabled
freeradius to mysql access to its database - I can't figure out how
freeradius talks to the openwisp database. Can you help me understand what
I can do, what checks can I do?