Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I hope this message finds you well. I do full stack web development and
open source contributions and I'm eager to contribute to your GitHub
repositories and projects as well. My technology stack include HTML, CSS,
Django, JavaScript, SQL (MySQL/NoSQL), Python, C, C++. I am also
comfortable with MERN stack. Could you direct me to repositories needing
these skills or suggest specific tasks for contribution? I'm enthusiastic
about collaborating and adding value to your projects.

Thank you,
Prapti Sharma
B. tech. 2nd year student
Contact : 7505760498