Hi,

I followed the guide and everything works.
I only have one error in the topology, I created the script as described in the guide https://openwisp.io/docs/user/network-topology.html

This is my output:

root@controller:~ # /opt/send-zt-topology.sh

What could be the problem?

Thanks.

Beste regards,

Michele Salerno

Il 11/10/23 17:17, Federico Capoano ha scritto:
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I just finished merging the work to integrate ZeroTier into the development version of OpenWISP, find more information on how to set this up here: https://openwisp.io/docs/user/zerotier.html

This feature will be shipped in the next release, if you want to try it before then you can do so by deploying the development version of OpenWISP, to do that you need to use the latest master of the ansible-openwisp2 <https://github.com/openwisp/ansible-openwisp2> role.

Many thanks to Aryaman for working on this during the last Google Summer of Code under the guidance of Gagan Deep, Ajay Tripathi and myself.

I am proud of the result we have achieved, as the first iteration I think it's really good.

I am eager to see this work deployed all around the world!

Best regards
Federico Capoano
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenWISP" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openwisp+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openwisp/CAAGgX6%2B8%3DHk41uALBvPei6D7EhgjLKPaDzCYZhXz%3DUf0O5AuUA%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openwisp/CAAGgX6%2B8%3DHk41uALBvPei6D7EhgjLKPaDzCYZhXz%3DUf0O5AuUA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

--
Informativa Privacy - Ai sensi del D. Lgs n. 196/2003 (Codice Privacy) si
precisa che le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono riservate e ad

Privacy Information - This message, for the D. Lgs n. 196/2003 (Privacy Code),
may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use,
copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information
herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your
cooperation.