[image: Screenshot from 2023-11-23 19-18-00.png]

The session will be on November 29th, at 14UTC for 90 minutes.
Where: OpenWISP Webinar <https://connect.apc.org/b/nic-p4d-h7l-mqp>

Greetings dear community,

We are happy to announce the topic of our next meetup - A presentation and
discussion on OpenWISP, facilitated by its core contributor and founder,
Federico Capoano. One of the leading open source network management tools
for ISPs, OpenWISP is a programmable system which allows a small group of
users to provision, maintain and monitor large networks of OpenWrt based
devices. It can be, and is used in many public WiFi networks, Universities,
Community ISPs / Mesh networks and IoT scenarios.

@nemesis <https://communitynetworks.group/u/nemesis> will walk us through
the tool and how it can be used by Community Networks to manage their
infrastructure for their needs. OpenWISP is in active development, and
Federico is also looking for funding and feedback to improve its
functionality, so LocNet is pleased to host this session and to encourage
as many of you to attend the webinar to see if you can benefit from this
tool if you are not using it already, and to brainstorm about possible
courses of action and share knowledge on network management system needs.

Looking forward to seeing you there!