If you want to use a different DBMS than SQlite, you have to configure it
through role variables:
https://github.com/openwisp/ansible-openwisp2#role-variables

I would recommend PostgreSQL instead of MySQL. I don't think that OpenWISP
takes care of backups or disaster recovery. You have to do that yourself.

Greetings,
Oliver

manu...@relysys.co.in schrieb am Dienstag, 28. November 2023 um 05:23:28
UTC+1: