Hi everyone,

due to the recent spam posting I had to change the settings of the list so
that messages coming from new users are moderated by default and need
approval before being sent.

I had implemented this change a couple of days ago and thought it would
suffice, but the last spam messages were sent from an account which
subscribed on November 25, so I have scrolled through the recent members
and flagged as "moderated" a bunch of accounts which have emails ending in
numbers. I am sorry if this may impact negatively some real users, but it
can be fixed quickly if we find out some real users are being moderated.

I am sorry for the spam messages you all received, rest assured I hate that
as much if not more than you and I am incredibly annoyed that it has been
happening more and more lately.

Best regards
Federico Capoano