I don't think changing the interval of configuration will reduce this
problem but there is a way to reduce it in the configuration of the redis.
Just check it out by increasing the configuration checks time. If it didn't
work we can discuss the same here. Because you have to increase the Celery
workers also to reduce load of the server if you keep on increasing the
devices in your server.

Thanks & Regards
Manukumar N M