Greetings...
                    Dear team members,
                                                      I have doubt in fping
command for doing ping check, when ever server sends ping, each ping
process runs independently and sends a request to the it's assigned ip's
address OR  it sends one request, waits for a response or timeout, and then
sends the next request. Just I want to understand it's run
simultaneously or parallel.
Thanks in advance

Manukumar N M