I tried defining the interface in the /etc/config/network file with both
proto to 'none' and 'static' but openwisp still doesn't recognize it.
As you can see in the attached screen, the interface is recognized using
the 'ifconfig' command.[image: image.png]
 Is there anything else I can try or should something be changed in the
code? If yes, in what way?

--

*Daniele Cerasuolo*

Via Diocleziano, 107

80125 – Napoli (NA) , Italy

Mail: d.cerasu...@gematica.com

Website: www.gematica.com

INFO PRIVACY

The content of this e-mail and its attachments are exclusively directed to
the receiver and must be considered  confidential under embargo or use for
any purpose for which this e-mail was sent. Therefore, it is prohibited  the
dissemination and communication by persons other than the receiver,
under Italian
Law, ( Artt. 616 e ss.  c.p. e D.lgs n. 196/03 Codice Privacy). If this
e-mail and its attachments have been received in error, please destroy what
has been received and  notify the sender at the following address:
i...@gematica.com