Hello!!
I installed openwisp2 with ansible (ansible-openwisp2), it is running fine,
I am just starting to configure the software, but I would like to perform
the migration from SQLite to PostgreSQL, before I start registering users,
I tried to do it following some steps I found here, but I could not perform
the migration. Could someone please tell me what are the steps to follow?
This is the content of my playbook.yml -->

- hosts: openwisp2
  become: "{{ become | default('yes') }}"
  roles:
    - openwisp.openwisp2
  vars:
    openwisp2_default_from_email: "openwisp2@openwisp2.*******.com"
    #Enabling the Network Topology module
    openwisp2_network_topology: true
    #Enabling the RADIUS module
    openwisp2_radius: true
    openwisp2_freeradius_install: true
    # Set to false when you don't want to register openwisp-radius
    # API endpoints.
    openwisp2_radius_urls: true
    # Specify path to a valid SSL certificate and key
    openwisp2_ssl_cert: "/etc/certs/*******.crt"
    openwisp2_ssl_key: "/etc/certs/*******.key"

Best regards