Hi,
I am trying to up the RADIUS in the openwisp server, so I  have added
following lines in my playbook.yml
openwisp2_radius: true
openwisp2_freeradius_install: false
 Openwisp2_radius_urls: true
openwisp2_RADIUS_API: true
After installing openwisp server with ansible , I m able to see the radius
tab in the webserver. I followed the openwisp -radius documentation for
eap-ttls configuration with bearer token mechanism and followed all the
steps.
I have updated all the details like nas, rad-reply and other rad-tabled in
the sqlite.db based on freeradius documentation and i made necessary
configurations in the openwisp webserver also.
I used freeradius -X command to run the RADIUS server in the debug mode.
Then I m getting the following error:

 rest ERROR: Request failed: 60 -ssl peer certificate or ssh remote key was
not ok.

For this error, I contacted the support group and they have suggested to
generate automatic ssl certificates.

Problem for this, Our team is not ready to buy the domain name. So, I have
installed a local dns server and assigned the domain name for my openwisp
server.
I am able to ping to my website and able to see the results at nslookup and
dig commands. Then I followed the documentation for automatic ssl
certificates, when I m running my ansible with hosts and playbook with new
domain name as input, I m getting error as the dns record is not found for
my domain name. So, I come to know that DNS record has to be their in
internet for Lets encrypt to work. So I went through the playbook about
what output Let's encrypt is providing, I come to know that we are feeding
inputs like  openwisp2_ssl_cert and openwisp2_ssl_key . Then I have
generated fullchain.pem and privkey.pem as inputs to the playbook for
openwisp2_ssl_cert and openwisp2_ssl_key and run the ansible with the
playbook as input.
Generated keys are also given as input at EAP file of freeradius.The
openwisp server webpage is generated but still I getting connection not
secure at my web browser. I m getting same error: " rest ERROR: Request
failed: 60 -ssl peer certificate or ssh remote key was not ok."
when running freeradius.

Please correct me if  I went wrong. Is it correct way of the Up the RADIUS
in openwisp server or any better way is there, Please let me know.