On 2008.03.27. 23:37:47 Luigi 'Comio' Mantellini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

> Ok. Anyway the compiler gcc4.3 supports a lot new cpus (like the
> coldfire) :) opening new development horizons.

Sure, as AVR32 uses gcc 4.2.3.. Some targets work better with newer
compilers, others do not. Spice this is up with uClibc, and you have
fun everytime you play with toolchain combinations ;)

rday already sent a preliminary 4.3 patch top the list, if you volunteer
to fix it up, we are happy to add it :) Same goes for your platform :)

Imre