From: Sergey Lapin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 6:00 AM
To: openwrt-devel@lists.openwrt.org
Subject: [OpenWrt-Devel] later 2.4-based development for DLink DI-524UP
(rtl865x)

Hi, all!

Is there any interest in additional OpenWRT patches for D-Link DI-524UP
based on 2.4 kernels? I have managed to package all userspace and made exact
workalike of original firmware + OpenWRT packages support,  so while keeping old
web interface and full control of device features (at least not less
than original)
adding OpenWRT packages functionality.
I now work on migraion to 2.6.x kernels in parallel , but I want to release what
is done.

S.