Hi,

it works fine for my mesh network (which uses the monitor mode). No
real difference with the one shipped in trunk (at least for indoor
environment). I've run a few iperf session and the performance were
the same. The platform is the PCEngines WRAP board (x86).

I just had to modify the makefile in order to copy the madwifi tools
in the final package (for some reason the orginal author removed that line)

For the developer: is it likely to have this version of madwifi in trunk
(maybe as madwifi094) ?

Bye
R.

----- "David Boreham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Roberto Riggio wrote:
> > I was looking for this too. I will give it a try tomorrow on our
> mesh testbed.
> >
> That'd be very interesting thanks. I've got as far as launching a
> build
> of 7_07
> (which is what we are running in the field) that includes the 0.9.4
> madwifi
> integration from https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/3270). I'm hoping that
> there
> are no broken dependencies vs. the more recent trunk version of
> OpenWrt
> that the original author made the patches against (they apply, I'm not
>
> sure yet
> if the result both builds and runs). I also have to make sure that
> this
> madwifi
> code works on iXP425 -- there have been cases in the past where it
> didn't.
> Reviewing the code, it _looks_ like all the bugs that I'm aware of are
>
> fixed.
>
> <crosses fingers>

Roberto Riggio, PhD

CREATE-NET