Hi Felix
Hi All,

I found this article: http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=45882

the patch seems to solve the issue (that is manifested only using
gcc4.3).

luigi

On gio, 2008-06-19 at 16:21 +0200, Felix Fietkau wrote:
> Luigi 'Comio' Mantellini wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > how you should know, I'm working to port OpenWRT on m68k/coldfire arch.
> > I compiled with success (and some patch) the toolchain... but I have
> > this error during the kernel build:
> We had similar issues with mips in the past. If you look through the mips
> arch directory, you should find such functions there. You can probably take
> the missing pieces for m68k either by finding an arch that implements those
> in a generic way (i think mips might even do this), or you port the code
> from the gcc/libgcc source. Shouldn't be very hard to do.
>
> - Felix
     ______       Luigi Mantellini
   .'______'.     R&D - Software
  (.'      '.)    Industrie Dial Face S.p.A.
  ( :=----=: )    Via Canzo, 4
  ('.______.')    20068 Peschiera Borromeo (MI), Italy
   '.______.'     Tel.: +39 02 5167 2813
                  Fax:  +39 02 5167 2459
Ind.  Dial Face   Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.idf-hit.com   GPG fingerprint: 3DD1 7B71 FBDF 6376 1B4A
                                   B003 175F E979 907E 1650