-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jens
Nachtigall
Sent: Tuesday, 8 July 2008 11:07 PM
To: openwrt-devel@lists.openwrt.org
Subject: Re: [OpenWrt-Devel] uclibc 0.9.28 broken in trunk

> > selectable uClibc Version (uClibc 0.9.28) is broken in trunk, because
the
> > file/dir layout seems to have changed since 7.09. The first problem [0]
> > can be fixed by something like the simple patch in [1].
>
> Don't do that. The error suggests that you have a problem i kernel
headers.
> What version are you using?

The default of trunk, 2.6.25.9 it is. I still think the problem is that the
wrong DIRs are passed as arguments to the configuration scripts of uclibc in

extra/scripts/.

If nobody can reproduce that broken uclibc 0.9.28, then I do not bother
anymore, since I could get my application running with 0.9.29 now.

regards,
Jens