Hi,

This is a set of patches I am working on that update the udev
package from udev-106 to udev-139.

I'm posting these here as RFC, as I still need to do more testing
and I need to hookup the config extra options.

The main motovation for the update is to support programs that
use udevd's socket event notification mechanism.  This did not
work reliable in older versions of udev.  The currently in
prograss update of the petitboot bootloader package needs this
update.

The main difference for developers is that the udev package
no longer provides separate udev utilities like udevtrigger
and udevsettle.  These have been incorporated into the udev
management utility udevadm.

I've updated the hotplug2 package to use the new 'udevadm
trigger' where it had used udevtrigger.  Testing of this
part by someone would be appreciated.

The udev daemon udevd now uses ppoll.  I have included a
uclibc ppoll bug fix that udevd requires.

 [RFC 1/3] uclibc: Fix ppoll 5th arg
 [RFC 2/3] udev: Update udev from 106 to 139
 [RFC 3/3] hotplug2: Update hotplug2-0.9 to use udev-139

-Geoff