Hi Kunal,

Remove storage devices are automagically mounted by a script,
/sbin/usbstorage, via hotplug when a device is plugged in. I didn't test
the change you're proposing on a real device with USB support, but I
guess automounting with "mount -a" and having /sbin/usbstorage run aside
will conflict at some point. A better option would be to let
/sbin/usbstorage be aware of mountpoints defined in /etc/fstab.

I know an enhanced automounter is on its way, I'll try to get more infos
and keep you posted.

Regards,
--
Nico