Hi Erdem,

Le Tuesday 28 July 2009 15:06:00 Erdem Ergen, vous avez écrit :
> Hi all,
>

> I looked docs but did not see anything about to add a new platform.

There is documentation available here:
https://dev.openwrt.org/browser/trunk/docs/adding.tex which describes in
details how to add a platform.

> What is the procedure to give a support for a new platform ?

Send the patch to the mailing-list would be ideal, so that developpers and
community can review it.

> And  which repository should we work on, git or svn ?  There is only
> master branch in git repo, can we create another branch for ubicom32
> architecture ?

The official repository is still subversion, git repository is just another
mean to access the repository. Patch against git or svn should end up as
giving the same results.

> Is it enough to send new platform patches to community ?

Yes it is. Mentionning whether you want to maintain it directly in OpenWrt or
you send patches that developpers apply would be a must.

--
Best regards, Florian Fainelli
Email: flor...@openwrt.org