Hi
[1] is the openwrt xburst address.

I compile the toolchain at 2009-08-23. it's work fine for now.
but I want do some test, make sure it's compile fine. so I 'make distclean'.
recompile the code again. then I got this error.

[1] git://projects.qi-hardware.com/openwrt-xburst.git

On 10/2/09, linux_pro <snipe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  修改相应的configure文件,不用担心你发行版本的GCC问题。请从openwrt找错误。good luck.
> btw: 尽量使用主线,而不是开发版本。

we want put our code to openwrt upstream. so we use the newest openwrt code,
in fact we alwasy rebbase our code on the top of openwrt last commit.

Blog: http://www.openmobilefree.net