On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 06:14:08PM +0100, Jo-Philipp Wich wrote:
> I think the real issue is that the preinit hook used by the fix script
> is not executed on jffs2-only images.

Exactly, this script is added to the switch2jffs hooks which aren't
executed on a pure jffs2 image.

It seems there are just 2 hooks: switch2jffs and jffs2reset, neither
seems appropiate for this kind of scripts.

It would be nice to have another independent of filesystems hook but
I'm not a preinit expert as it seems to me a little overcomplicated,
hopefully someone who knows can give the OP advice as his fix is
necesary.

Thank you!
-
 Otto