Right, 2.6.32 is preferred and will probably be supported for 2-3 years
[1]. However, targets proven to be stable at 2.6.30.10 won't be get
updated to 2.6.32.x for Backfire. Such updates will probably later in a
Backfire 10.03.1 point-release.

1. http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/939800

--
-{Nico}