Having discussed it several times with Florian, I would be great to
gather ideas and suggestions from other people, and more particularly
from those who work on a firmware based on OpenWrt.

I believe there are several companies already doing this, and more that
are thinking on doing so. The more we ease the work for them, the more
they will use OpenWrt, and the more they will contribute.

Sounds nice uh? :)

-Raphaël