Hi there,

i don't know if this is the best way to get in contact with
developers of new platform
Infineon Danube/TwinPass with open DSL & VoIP drivers (ifxmips)
which seems to be included.

I've 2 units almost identic (the only changes are in firmware version):
SMC-7908A-ISP (ya.com router 1 year old)
ARV4518PW-A-LF-LT (ya.com router 6 monts old)

and they are sending me the third one because
two or three months after initial setup it starts to hang
and after one month more voip hangs while internet still works
or internet hangs while voip still works (really strange).

In
https://dev.openwrt.org/browser/trunk/target/linux/ifxmips/danube
they say that not yet because linux-atm breaks

I can test or I can donate a unit so u can test on it ...

Please, let me know if u prefer me to test firmware, I've
no problem on breaking it ... ;-)
I'm a SW engineer, so both ideas are ok for me ...

I've been trying to collect some info on installing
openwrt in this unit.
https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?pid=108245

Regards,

Victor