Hi,

Recently it was introduced different images for the WRT160NL.

For what I've tried, this was what I concluded:

sysupgrade on current trunk will accept both images.
sysupgrade on older versions will brick the router if used with
"factory" images.

What I haven't tested, and wouldn't like to get a surprise, is if
sysupgrade of older versions will work with this new "sysupgrade"
image.
I'm asking because I'm in the middle of nowhere, without a serial
cable, and two bricked routers. And If I brick any other...things get
ugly...

Regards,
--
+ Nuno Gonçalves