Hi,

this question is partially OT. However I'm asking also here since
some openwrt devs are supporting the madwifi driver.

I'm looking for an example on how to use transmission feedback
on a device operating in monitor mode with madwifi.

I've already managed to write an userlevel software that inject
packets over a monitor interface (using the click modular router).
However no tx feedback frames are sent back by the driver.

To be precise I get some frame back that are marked as TX feedback
but the content of their radiotap header is clearly wrong (wrong data
rate, wrote tx attempts). I say that their are wrong because they do
not agree with the logs that i get using wireshark on a third pc.

Thanks
R.