Il 11/10/2010 13:30, Florian Fainelli ha scritto:
Hello Roberto,
Hi
I just reviewed this part of the patch, and it is enclosed with an
ifeq ($(CONFIG_EXTERNAL_TOOLCHAIN),)

which is evaluated to true, in the case of a non-external toolchain build, so
your patch also removes -fhonour-opts for non-external toolchain builds,
unless I got this part wrong?
Probably I've misunderstood a suggest of yours in a a previous email.

I'm not using an external toolchain, however I'm getting this error:

cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-fhonour-copts"

when I try to compile a package. The makefile that I'm using is very
lightweight:

EXTRA_CFLAGS=-MD -fno-stack-protector

CONFIGURE_ARGS += \
    --enable-userlevel \
    --enable-wifi \
    --enable-wing \
    --disable-linuxmodule \
    --disable-dynamic-linking \

and then the default compile and configure.

This when building from trunk with either gcc 4.1.2 (the default one) and
4.4.4.