Hi all,

I have a bit of time off between now and the end of the year and a
new-to-me WRT610n v2 sitting in the box.

>From what I can tell, the majority of the hardware is the same between
the newly supported v1 and the unsupported v2 with the very notable
exception of the bcm4716 soc. It also seems like at least some level
of support for the bcm4716 exists, although on last note it looks like
it might only boot with serial access.

Has anyone attempted to flash the wrt610n v2 from trunk? Can anyone
let me know what the current status of the 4716 (and the wrt610n v2
specifically) is and what next steps are?

Thanks