Dear All,

I build a OpenWRT image for Samsung S3C24XX MCU from trunk. After
getting final OpenWRT image (which is a 6-UIMAGE file type), I tried
to link it my application through a linker script. Then, I am getting
the error from ld from Cygwin.

file not recognized: File format not recognized
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status.

I think, the UIMAGE format is not recognized by the ld command. So, If
I want to link the final OpenWRT image into my application through a
linker, how can I build the OpenWRT image and where can I need to
modify (where in the makefile)? I want to link the build OpenWRT image
into my application through a linker. How can I do this?

Any idea / hints greatly helps me and would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Madhavi M.