On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 19:08:22 +0200, Gabor Juhos <juh...@openwrt.org> wrote:
2011.03.29. 18:44 keltezéssel, Layne Edwards írta:
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 17:30:21 +0200, Jochen Friedrich <joc...@scram.de> wrote:
IMHO, it doesn't matter how patches are submitted - whether it be via mailing list or trac - as long as the same method is used for all patches so they are all in the same place (and therefore don't slip through the cracks). As for patchwork, I see that some patches submitted via the mailing list are not listed... so if that is the only source the devs use to accept patches, some
might be missed.

Only unprocessed patches are listed by default. You have to clear the
filter to see all patches and their status.

Clearing all filters, I still don't see all patches in patchwork. For example,
the following are not listed:

3/21 - Add WLAN LED support for Ralink RT305x SoC Devices
3/15 - sysupgrade and status LED support for ramips HW550-3G

Correct, your patches are not there. Probably because each line of
the message
body contains a leading whitespace, and they were not identified as
valid patches.

Hmmm... that's odd. I didn't add any leading whitespace, just submitted the patch inline as plain text. The whitespace must have been added by my email client (roundcube). It looks like all of my emails have leading whitespace when I look at the source. I'll have to investigate. Thanks for pointing this out.