2011/4/9 Stefan Pomaska <tf_2...@gmx.net>

> max.mus...@kaffeeschluerfer.com pretended :
>
>> Thanks for you quick answer:
>>
> [...]
>
>> But of course I am aware that supporting more actual platforms has more
>> importance and  maybe I am the only one with this rather old platform, but
>> afaik there used to be some of them on the market, used e.g. by german
>> "freenet" ...
>>
> [...]
> No, you are not the only one with such an "old" platform ;)
> the Samsung SMT-G3010 has for its price (on ebay) much flash/ram.

Yup, got one myself too. I think Hauke has also one. My unit runs the old
ifxmips code, but I can't do much with it mainly due to no USB, VLAN
support.

> any success on getting the switch(adm6996) up and running with vlan
> support?
> I've got one large lan interface with 4 Ports, but without vlan support.
> Any created vlan interface transmits packets, but does not receive any
> packets.

It's currently not implemented (check the source, there's something
commented), but apparently someone has it working:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.embedded.openwrt.devel/9246